This Friday, September 9th, The Hardcore Jollies will be performing FREE FREE FREE! at The Fifth Estate (506 5th Ave btwn 12th and 13th st Park Slope Brooklyn NY).  Also, thrashing about will be metal monsters, Switchblade(at 9pm) and more musical magnificence served up by Generator Ohm(at 10pm).  The Hardcore Jollies(at 11pm) will be topping off the night.

.....a junkman's convention, a diamond heist, identical switched suitcases, a chase scene.....this is the story of The Hardcore Jollies. Not only are we a rock band and a lifestyle, we are an enigmatic puzzle never to be solved. We are journeymen on our way to a civilization beyond the discotheques and psychedelics of America. We are the Hardcore Jollies.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

CAROL STUMP NEEDS OUR HELP!!!

      Hello, my name is Mitch Masterson, guitarist for The Hardcore Jollies. Today I received a distressful email from a woman named Carol Stump. I have no idea who she is and how she has my email, but poor old Carol is in a pickle.  She is stuck in Wales UK and had her wallet stolen and needs some money so she can check out of her hotel and return home. She promises to pay the money back when she returns. Maybe we can all band together to help her in a time of need. Here is a copy of the email she sent to me.......
      'Hi, I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, my Fam and I came down here to Wales, UK for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed, all cash, credit card and cell were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.
     We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in less than 12 hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills, I'm freaked out at the moment.  ------Carol.'

There must be something that we can do.  I'm not sure who else she sent this email to.  It lists the recipients as 'undisclosed'.  However her email address is...   The picture above is not Carol, but I imagine that this is what the lady in distress might look like.   I urge you all to drop her a line.  In the name of good faith and of being born yesterday, let's all write an email and rally behind her cause.

1 comment:

Rodney Dezmund (CEO James And Palmer Hot Combs) said...

The whole family got mugged together? Fuckin' weak!